~16 fresh lasagna sheets (chickpea or regular)
3 cups of Bolognese sauce
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to boiling. If using store bought sheets, prepare as directed. If using fresh pasta turn heat off and then dip the sheets in to hydrate/slightly cook the sheets to make them more flexible.
2. Line the bottom of the pan with pasta sheets.
3. Spread Bolognese sauce over the noodles.
4. Cover the sauce with the pasta sheets. Repeat until pan is filled.
5. Bake at 350 F for 30 minutes.
For a vegan or vegetarian lasagna replace the Bolognese sauce with our marinara sauce
Nutrition Facts (approx.): 1 serving
Total Fat: 24.9 g
Saturated Fat: 3.85 g
Sodium: 245 mg
Total Carbohydrate: 48.5 g
Added Sugar: 0 g
Dietary Fiber: 8.9 g
Total Protein: 54.1 g